Monday, May 21, 2012

Darth Cloudwalker~Nigerian Dwarf Goat Buck for Sire Hire!

                                                        Hellllllloooooo.......


                                              I'm Six Shooters Darth; I'm a Buck!
                                   Originally from Briar Hill and then God's Grace Ranch;
                                    My momma/dam is Steele Ballew Crystal Cowgirl;
                                       My dad/sire is Shooting Star Dom Perignon
                                        ...but now I'm called ~Darth Cloudwalker~
                                                  Buck Stud at your service!

     
I'm an unregistered Nigerian Dwarf of pedigree lines but will date any breed:)
                          You can check out my kidds Gaia & Sage on the blog.
      Their mom Bowie will be kidding in early Oct. 2012 and her kidds will be available:
              late Nov. 2012; Deposits are being taken for them now.
                     Contact: nd@orangeray.com for more info & breeding fees

No comments:

Post a Comment